So I need to look for a new job. I had a meeting yesterday with my supervisor and his supervisor and I was basically demoted for financial reasons. One of my residents is in a rehab facility right now because she fell and broke her arm and fractured her hip and we don't know when she is coming back. We get paid based upon how many hours are billed for and since we are billing for half the time...they cannot afford to keep me on. I suspected this was going to happen sine my supervisor sent me an email requesting a meeting last Monday so I spent time last week looking for other jobs. Luckily for me, I was able to find quite a few of them and I actually have an interview tomorrow morning. I however need to purchase a suit tonight because the last time I wore one, I was a good 15lbs heavier than I am now. My other choice is just to go back to school and get it all done. That right now is looking like the better option since I haven't had the interview yet and don't know who else is being interviewed.
I was totally expecting this to happen, but it still was a bitter pill to swallow that it did and didn't happen necessarily on my own terms.
How to Survive Monster (or animal) Attacks
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment