So I have been a Verizon customer since my senior year of high school. I have always had incredibly good luck with them, and say what you will, I do find that their cell phone service is the best (this is based upon hearing other people complain about their cell phone service from other carries while I had really good service). I even convinced my ex boyfriend to switch over to Verizon because a) he always was complaining about how he had no service at his home and I did and b) I could talk to him for free if he had Verizon (he switched...).
However, this all went downhill starting in October. Let's go back to January of '09. I had lost my cell phone in either my ex-boyfriend's car or in the snow (it was a bad snow storm...we went out to run a quick errand and I had put my cell phone in my sweatpants pocket. It fell out somewhere in the parking lot or in his car and of course was on vibrate. We never found it, but luckily for me, I had my previous cell phone. Well, for whatever reason, the battery expanded (don't ask me how...Chris figured that out when he was having his own brand of cell phone issues and I let him take my Razor as I had gotten a new phone - the EnV2 - in July as I was sick of the battery cover falling off while I was on the phone). So I replaced said phone.
Well this is where the real fun began. In October, my phone had rung. I couldn't get to it in time, so when I pressed a button on the front to see who had called me, the front screen went blank. I had to open up my phone to see who was calling me or to actually make a phone call. Not fun. I lived with that for a couple of months. When I couldn't stand that anymore, I got another phone. I by accident dropped this one and the charge wouldn't hold. Got that one replaced. After a couple of months, the ringer on the replacement phone started crackling instead of ringing (or farting according to Cam and Chris). I went in last week and Verizon sent me a new phone, but said that if I had any problems with it, they would give me another model. Well, I got it activated yesterday and immediately had problems with it. When I talked on the phone, no one could hear me. Needless to say, I walked into Verizon this morning and demanded that they give me a new phone. The person I spoke with (the one who told me last week that they would give me a new model if I had more problems) wanted to mail me a replacement battery for a phone that they had in the store but didn't have the battery for. That of course would not work as my cell phone is my only phone. Luckily the manager was there so he was able to get me a EnV3 which they did have in the store and did have a battery. And it's brand new. I suspect that the problems with the other phone was because it may have been previously used. Hm...
How to Survive Monster (or animal) Attacks
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment