So I have a research project due for my research class in May. If we choose, we can base this on our BIG research project that we have to do in our final research class. The topic I chose is teaching methods for children with autism and what the advantages, and disadvantages, are with each one. It is a topic that I do find interesting and it is relevant to my new job at Providence, so I can always glean information from there.
The big question is, does this topic interest me enough to write a thesis during my final research class. I think that delving into something that deep would be very worthwhile, and could benefit in my long term career (if I become a school social worker). Another benefit is that I don't have to go to the class every single week. However, I am afraid of becoming so bored with the topic, especially if I have to write, and rewrite, my thesis. I guess I have time to decide this, but it also seems that it may be something that I need to decide now...
How to Survive Monster (or animal) Attacks
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment